Starting Pay Rate:
Royal Oak, MI.
CrowdRise is a fundraising site that is about giving back, raising lots of money for great causes and having the most fun while doing it. CrowdRise is the world’s largest and fastest-growing fundraising platform dedicated exclusively to charitable giving, and we’ve partnered with some of the biggest charities, marathons, and celebrities in the country.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team. In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe, the world’s largest social fundraising platform. With over $3 billion raised so far and a community of more than 25 million donors, GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity and more money raised for the causes that matter to people most.
We're looking for amazing people to come aboard and bring world-class service to our partners on the CrowdRise product line and have a blast while doing it. (Please note that this position does not include working on the GoFundMe product). Our Customer Service team is on the front lines of CrowdRise and interacts with every kind of person using the site, whether it’s a donor needing help with their payment or the CEO of a charity who would like to learn more about our platform.
- Respond to all customer emails, live chats, and calls so fast and so well that they tell ten, no, ELEVEN friends about CrowdRise
- Field all incoming support requests to our general inbox and if necessary, send ‘em over to our Sales/Account Management teams for further assistance
- Investigate issues and anomalies relentlessly until a customer’s issue is resolved
- Provide invaluable user feedback to our Product Team
- Consistently improve and enhance our internal processes and systems by having an eye for solutions
- Talented writer and communicator - Do people enjoy reading your emails and letters? Can you type really fast with little to no mistakes? Do you have a voice for radio and a knack for smoothing things over on the phone?
- Grammar enthusiast - Do people that don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" make you want to punch things that don't punch back?
- Hustle - Have you worked in a hospitality role and thrive in a fast paced, high-pressure environment?
- Grit - When the going gets tough, do you step up and Get-It-Done?
- Tech-Savvy - Is your CTRL or CMD button worn down? Have you ever embedded anything into your own website?
- Empathizer - Do you genuinely care about people and want to help them? Can you relate to someone who might be going through a difficult time and interact with them in a way that's appropriate for each unique case?
- Team Player - Can your colleagues rely on you to provide your best work and can you make sure they're doing the same?
- Attention to detial - Did you notice I spelled "detail" wrong?
- Sense of humor - I'm serious, don't laugh.
- Resourceful - Are you able to do your own research and discover creative solutions to issues you may encounter?
- Analytical - Can you identify trends, investigate anomalies and communicate your findings to fellow team members?
- Organized - Are you able to effectively organize and prioritize your day?
Why you’ll love it here....
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- We take ping-pong very, very seriously.
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue performance bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
Note: This is a full-time position in our Royal Oak, MI office. The position cannot be worked remotely or part-time.
Apply for this Job